La versión actual, 1.2129, que se trata de una estable, aporta nuevas features y ha corregido los siguientes fallos de las anteriores releases:
- Fix: the 1.2121-RC test release didn’t compile on 64-bit architectures.
- New: added ntfs-3g.probe utility which probes a volume for read-only or read-write mountability.
- New: to facilitate the use of the NTFS-3G driver in scripts, an exit code is returned to give an indication of the mountability status of the volume. Zero value means success, and all other ones mean an error. The unique error codes are documented in the ntfs-3g.probe manual page.
- New: built-in FUSE support by using a stripped down, integrated FUSE library. Linux uses this by default which means NTFS-3G doesn’t require the installation of the FUSE package, only FUSE kernel support.
- New: the –with-fuse=external configure option makes NTFS-3G to be compiled with an external FUSE library. For non-Linux operating systems this is the default and the only compilation option.
- New: README file is installed as documentation.
- New: the –enable-ldscript configure option uses ldscript instead of .so symlink.
- New: added libntfs-3g.pc.in pkg-config and libntfs-3g.script.so.in ldconfig files.
- Change: rewritten, backwards compatible build system.
- Change: use ‘make install-strip’ instead of ‘make strip’.
- Fix: the SIGTERM signal may caused deadlock which could block for instance the shutdown process. If NTFS-3G is used with an external FUSE library, which is not the default, then FUSE 2.7.2 package is required.
Para descargarlo, debéis acudir a la siguiente página web.